Saturday, October 25, 2008

Flu shot...check! Lose more weight...check!

They offer flu shot clinics on Saturday mornings at Cooper's pediatricians' office so we trekked over there this morning so I could get mine. I put Cooper in the baby bjorn carrier because there was a long line and he chomped away on his paci as we stood in line. Every time he heard one of the older kids crying (from getting their shot) he'd look up at me, drop the paci, and push out his lower lip in a full-on pouty face! I told him "don't worry, it's mommy's turn, no shots for Cooper today" and he'd smile and laugh! It was hilarious.

On the weight loss front...I lost another 3 lbs this week! :) 40 down, 17 to go!

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Great job on the weight loss. Thats cute how Cooper responded at the flu shot clinic. I am hoping to get mine in the next week or two.

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job on the weight loss Jules. That is wonderful.

I can just see Cooper with his little lower lip going into full pout........LOL

I miss him...... Love Mom

and you of course.....:)