Saturday, October 18, 2008

Weight loss progress

I had gained 57 lbs with my pregnancy, thanks to 5 months of bed rest and a wonderful personal chef (my dad :)) so I've been working at losing the weight with the hopes of not having to go buy new clothes when I return to work in just 3 weeks.

Here are my current stats:

# lbs lost so far: 37
# lbs to lose: 20 (this will bring me to my wedding day weight)
# sizes lost so far: 3

I'm pretty excited because, although I am not necessarily thrilled with my current weight, I'm at the weight I was when Bob and I got engaged and then he and I worked together to lose weight for the wedding - so I know I can do it, I've done it before. :) Thankfully, I still have some of my "fat" work clothes so I won't have to buy much in preparation for returning to work - maybe just a few things.

4 comments:

Steve and Amy Beth said...

Yay! Good for you, Julie! I'm still about eight-ten pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight, where I was still overweight for my height and build. I've been eating too much lately; I know it is from stress and being tired bc these are key triggers for me, but I haven't gotten it under control enough as of yet. It is hard work, I know, so congratulations to you! :)

Nicole said...

WAY TO GO JULIE!! :D I'M SOOO PROUD OF YOU! Keep up the good work
(((((Julie)))))

Lissa said...

Good job, Julie! Keep it up. I know you can do it.

Anonymous said...

You look lovely - you always look great. You have done a great job in dropping that 37 pounds.

Love Mom