Yesterday, on 08-08-08, we had a special visit from our friends, Mark and Janet. Mr. Cooper wow'd them with his ability to be angelic and sleep throughout the day, leading them to believe we're exaggerating the terror that he can be at night time. We told Mark that next time he's really bad at night we're going to call Mark so he can hear it. Lucky for Mark, Cooper did pretty well last night.
Janet held Cooper and he promptly fell asleep on her. Mark fed Cooper when he woke up from his nap. Then we all enjoyed a bbq dinner (well, not Mr.Cooper, but the rest of us ;)).
Here are a couple of photos from Cooper's visit from Uncle Mark and Auntie Janet. Thank you for visiting - it was wonderful to see you!
Janet & Cooper...

Mark & Cooper...
3 comments:
Isn't that the way it always is? Whether Colton is awake or asleep, if other people are around, he is just as sweet as can be! I tell people the same thing...that I'll call them at 2am when he's screaming at the top of his lungs!
Mmmm...BBQ sounds good.
My son had his first "Gremlin" experiance yesterday - and it didn't seem to matter that my best friend was here to witness it! ;) So I totally see where your coming from.
thanks for the advice. I have a bunch of samples the Dr gave us, but it only has regular aquafor. It has Baby Aquafor body wash, but not cream. I will have to pick some up next time I go out. So far the Butt Paste seems to be helping...at least he isn't screaming so much.
Post a Comment