Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My new (wonderful) life...

...a new mom and still a multitasker at heart :) .
Click on the picture to view a larger size and read all the silly captions.

5 comments:

Lissa said...

very cute! i love your caption pictures! Cooper looks very content on your chest

Nicole said...

Hilarious ;)

JEN said...

I love it! Reading your blog cheers me up each time :) It's funny that my living room is similiar - I have Vi's play gym, the bobby, the bouncy seat, etc. She's taken over.

Ps - I think you look great (per your earlier weight loss post!)

Amanda said...

Enjoy the naps on your chest. I was so sad when Raymond got too big for them!

And I second Jen's comment, you look great! I had to buy some "transition" clothes when I went back to work and wore them longer than I wanted to. Eventually the weight came off (with lots of work on my part) but I was happy I invested in the clothes. I was so much more comfortable than the alternatives (maternity clothes or too small clothes). There are some women who sneeze after childbirth and all the weight disappears. Then there are women like us... (I would kill to be in the other group but I have accepted that I am not!) :)

kbeth said...

Great picture of everyone and your comments sure made me smile! Jules you look great!!!