Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No, THIS is the best thing I've heard all week

As soon as I posted Cooper's check-up info, Bob JUST called me from Minneapolis, where he is attending training. He arrived there yesterday and was scheduled to be there through Thursday and possibly longer depending on whether they decided to add a trip to his training. WELL....the training/tests he needed to take and pass to be cleared to resume flying are DONE ALREADY and they've released him to come home for a couple days before his next trip. He's boarding a plane right now to come home! OMG I'm so excited!! I WILL get some sleep tonight! I warned him that since he got a great night of uninterrupted sleep at the hotel last night that it is my turn for a very long nap. =) woo-hoo!!!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

See and you thought there where no advantages to Bob going back to work.... ;) last time I checked... a very long nap was a HUMONGO bonus ;)

Lissa said...

Thats great news! Enjoy your sleep, Im sure he enjoyed his last night so you definitely deserve some too!

Steve and Amy Beth said...

Yes! Great news for all of you! Catch those zzzzz's and enjoy!

JEN said...

Tag team :) My husband was out of town last week and it was horrible. That's great and have a good labor day weekend.