Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We survived, but we didn't sleep

Well, the best thing I can say about my first night home alone with Cooper is that we survived it and nobody got hurt. LOL


Cooper didn't want to sleep and when I finally got him to sleep by swaddling and rocking him and set him down, he started refluxing, gagging, etc. and woke up crying (screaming, actually). Wash, rinse and repeat is about how the night/morning went. If I were to add up the amount of time I spent sleeping, the total would be around 45-60 minutes (in 10-20 minute increments).


1 comment:

Lissa said...

Sorry to hear it didn't go well. I know how you feel. Unfortunately I don't have any advice on making it easier. I just hope tonight goes better for you. The best I can say is if he falls asleep on you, stay right where you are and learn to sleep in that position. Its about the only way I get any sleep. Good luck!