Cooper did GREAT last night. Ate well, had minimal gas issues, burped well, and quickly fell asleep and slept through to the next feeding time. AND, he slept in his bassinet - so Bob and I finally had our bed back (since recently Cooper has only slept quietly when in the car seat carrier between us on the bed or in the travel infant bed between us on the bed).
I've been afraid to celebrate the great night for fear that I'll jinx it and end up having it be the only great night for a long time LOL. But, Cooper is worthy of praise for this one because I finally got more than 30 minutes of sleep at night time haha - last night I got a few separate naps of about 1 hr, 45 min to 2 hrs each - yay! :) Fingers crossed that this is a new trend. We shall see!
Did we do anything differently? Well, yes - we switched bottles from the Born Free bottles to the Dr.Brown's bottles. Both types are vented (and expensive - ugh) but some of my online mommy friends swear by the Dr.Brown's bottles so I decided to pick up a couple to try it out and I have to say that for all the feedings we used them Cooper had much less gas than he has had previously. So of course today I ran out to Babies R Us and bought more of those bottles (the BPA-free version of course). Ended up picking up a ton of other stuff too - I should not be allowed to go to that store unsupervised! Fingers crossed that the new bottles create long-term improvement.
Notice we're crossing our fingers and toes an awful lot around here? haha!!
2 comments:
Yay for sleep! Way to go Cooper!
Loved Dr. Brown's! I'm hoping they make a long term difference for Cooper! Enjoy your time at the spa today!
Post a Comment