Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cooper's play time

2-3 times per day Cooper spends about 30-45 minutes in his cool little play gym. He swats at and talks to all the colorful and noisy toys that swing from the play gym and it serves to stimulate his senses and curiosity as well as his motor skills. He reaches for things, bats at them, and talks to them. I think it's fun to watch him play so I took some brief video of him playing, using my digital camera (so the quality isn't that great - I had to pause and restart a bunch of times to deal with various interruptions like the dog, the doorbell, etc. - I'll use our new high-tech video cam next time).

I thought you might get a kick out of seeing little Cooper in action. So here he is...

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Awww, very cute. He's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Julie. That was fun watching Cooper. He is getting so big......Love Mom