God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Too precious! Cooper is getting so big and looks so alert! I'm especially rooting for you, Julie, while Bob is away. You'll do well even if things seem a bit challenging during this time. I have fullest confidence in your extraordinary Mommy abilities! :)
See .. you CAN get open eye pictures!!! LOL. You'll do fine! I have every confidence/faith that you'll figure it out! The Coop-ster looks great in that pilot's hat! ;) just like a little man!
4 comments:
eye open pictures!!! How sweet....
Awww, he's so cute! Daddy's training him early. What airline does Bob work for?
Too precious! Cooper is getting so big and looks so alert! I'm especially rooting for you, Julie, while Bob is away. You'll do well even if things seem a bit challenging during this time. I have fullest confidence in your extraordinary Mommy abilities! :)
See .. you CAN get open eye pictures!!! LOL. You'll do fine! I have every confidence/faith that you'll figure it out! The Coop-ster looks great in that pilot's hat! ;) just like a little man!
Post a Comment