This morning as I was waking up Baby Olsen was squirming all around. I was hopeful he was attempting to flip to the head-down position but by the time all the squirming calmed down and I got up to head to the bathroom I could still feel his head way up above and to the left of my belly button (where he's been hanging out for weeks now) - so he's still breech. I really hope this little guy flips around so that we can have a shot at a normal delivery. I won't be devastated if we have to have a c/section but I'd rather not have to have one because of the recovery time and the fact that it would mean it'd make caring for Baby Olsen difficult in the first couple of weeks (and more time in bed for me - UGH).
Please send "flip baby Olsen" vibes our way :)
6 comments:
flip baby Olsen...flip!!! :) Keep going girl, you are doing great!!!
you've still got a few weeks. Just give him little pep-talks here and there to flip!
My cousin went in for a scheduled c-section yesterday morning because the baby was breech as of last week. Somehow he had turned (all 8+ lbs. of him) so she did not have to have a c-section. You still have plenty of time!!!
LOL here's a thought - we'll get on the phone, you put your phone on your belly and I'll put mine on mine - and hopefully JR will persuade him to flip!! ;). hey it's a thought ;)
Well it looks like he is going to keep his little nickname "little bugger" right to the end!! LOL I can't wait to meet the little guy. You don't know how long and hard I have prayed for this moment - - up until recently I just prayed and wished and hope and NOW I feel like I can scream for joy that we have a baby. I don't know about you but I don't care how he comes out!!! Feet first, breech, c-section - just hand him over!!! LOL I love you. Mom
We had a c-section too...and your Mom is right, whatever way he gets here!! We'll take it. I'm just so happy for you!
Post a Comment