Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We're home!

Bob and I are thrilled to be home with Cooper. Here are some pictures from Cooper's birthday and the days following.

Shortly after Cooper was born, he met his mommy...




and here he is with his daddy...


Cooper's debut proved his lungs were in perfect working order...he came out screaming...but oh so cute...

Late-term babies like Cooper (35-weeker) benefit from skin-to-skin time with the mommy...so this is how Cooper spent most of his first two days of life on the outside...


...and he also enjoyed frequent bonding with his proud daddy...

here is Cooper enjoying his very first car ride, on his way home from the hospital...

Welcome home Cooper!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

He's SUCH a cutie!!! :) So glad your both home, happy and healthy!!! Now the fun really begins!! I'm interested to hear how Hunter and Winnie reacted (and are reacting) now that your home :)

Lissa said...

Awww! Adorable! He definitely has mommies cheeks! I had to get up early today to make sure I got to see the pictures. No way could I wait all day until after getting home from work! Again, he is so cute. I hope your first night at home went well. Can't wait too see more pics and hear more updates! Congratulations on all your hard work! It really paid off.

Amanda said...

WOW! I go away for a week without any internet connection and look what happens! So glad that adorable little Cooper is healthy and happy and able to go home right away! Enjoy these days. They go by so fast!

kbeth said...

Thanks for the pictures!!! Again, congratulations to you and Bob and welcome Cooper!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Julie & Bob! Cooper is a cutie!

Julie, you're my hero for surviving bedrest with grace and dignity. Best wishes for the future!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you finally posted pictures - he is ADORABLE Julie!!

Anonymous said...

A Miracle and a blessing! Cooper is ABSOLUTELY adorable and I am so glad to hear he is doing so well...a true testament already to the caring, nurturing, and love provided by his family. Julie, you did GREAT!!!! CONGRATS to your whole family!

donnadaye said...

This is my first chance to get to a computer!!

You are both so beautiful. I am so happy for you.

I can only imagine how much fun you are all having. Enjoy every wonderful moment. Love to Cooper and his happy family!!! I just love his name.