It's another GORGEOUS day here in southern California. I'm not bitter about not being allowed out to enjoy it either. The windows are wide open in all the rooms upstairs so there's a nice breeze. The birds are chirping away. The sun is shining. The cat is snoozing on the bed next to me. The dog is snoozing on the floor beside the bed. My dad is downstairs slow cooking ribs for dinner. Bob is glued to CNBC in his office, occasionally wandering in to check on me and to steal chocolates from my stash :).
I had a fabulous salad for lunch which Bob ran out and got for me - I was craving a specific salad from a nearby restaurant so I called it in and Bob picked it up. It was delicious. I figure I better get more salads back onto my diet plan since that's what I'll need to be eating more of after the baby arrives. I've put on sooooooooo much weight from being on bed rest and eating whatever I was hungry for. I checked out the nutrisystem website because I was going to go on that afterward since it's worked so well for us in the past but turns out they won't sell it to you if you're breastfeeding (which I plan to do if my body cooperates) so I'll have to just diet the hard way - actually control my portions through will power. Ha - that should be interesting! ;)
Anyway, I'm thankful for this gorgeous day, for another day that Baby Olsen is thriving and doing well staying in my belly, and for all the love and support from family, friends, and our doctors that have helped us get this far.
Only 3-4 weeks to go before the weekly shots will end and the stitches will come out - wow! :)
2 comments:
very upbeat today...must be some good chocolates and salad! I'm glad there is such a nice breeze for you to enjoy. Wow, I can hardly believe how soon your little one may be arriving...how exciting! Just keep him cooking as long as possible
Whooo hooo for So. California breazes.... Can I have some???? We almost ALWAYS have a breeze... but it's never a nice soft one - it's usually gale force :(. (and now it's humid.) So I guess what I'm saying is I'm SOOOOOO jealous!! Glad to hear you had a good day - and bet Bob's not giving you so much crud about those candies now is he ;)
Post a Comment