The boredom has been unbearable. So when I awoke this morning I decided today I would cheat and relocate downstairs. Bob agreed it would do me good to spend the day downstairs where the a/c works better (it was in the upper 90's here today), as long as I would stay put down there for most of the day and that I'd follow the rules once down there (stay laying on the couch except for bathroom visits). So we gathered the few things I'd need for the day and went down there.
I think it was a nice change for my dad too since he finally had someone to talk to other than the dog (Bob spends most of his time upstairs unless I'm downstairs) - so all three of us were downstairs for most of the day/evening.
I watched a couple of movies, several episodes of "Workout", a HD IMAX special on "The Great American West", and a bunch of HGTV shows. After dinner we turned on "60 Minutes" and I realized it was time for my evening contraction monitoring session so I relocated back upstairs for the night.
I can't relocate like that every day but I think it'll be OK for me to do it once every few days or so to keep sane.
1 comment:
And you give me a bad time ;). Julie I'm just teasing... I'm just glad I don't have as many restrictions as you- I'd have been nuts A LONG time ago!!! ;) We are almost there!!!
Post a Comment