We reached 27 weeks today :).
Last night before bed I transmitted my evening contraction monitoring data and the nursing center called right away which was unusual (usually takes 20-30 min). The lady said something like "Hi, this is Dawn at Matria, you're over threshold with 7 contractions." Huh!? Literally, I said "huh?" LOL. She repeated it and my heart sank. I hadn't felt any of those contractions either. Usually I have 0-2 with 2 being the most ever in an hour long session until now. She instructed me to eat some protein, drink 16 oz of water, lay on my left side and wait 30 minutes and then start another hour-long session of monitoring. Did that, then called them and I had just 1 contraction that time which was MUCH better. We're so relieved it was a fluke and didn't continue. If it had continued they would have sent me in to the hospital - I'm glad we avoided that! Bob is convinced that there must have been a glitch with the system or the data because how could someone have 7 contractions and not feel them? Well, I usually don't feel them when there's 1 or 2 so I can see how I wouldn't feel 7.
I just finished monitoring for my morning session and received the results "1 tiny contraction" - phew! :)
1 comment:
well atleast it was a fluke. And don't you just love how guys don't seem to get "it" sometimes? ;) Glad to hear you had a good monitoring session this morning
Post a Comment