
As of April 2, 2008, I have been on bed rest for 50 days.
MORE IMPORTANTLY...
I've reached my first major milestone since bed rest started:
I've reached my first major milestone since bed rest started:
24 weeks pregnant!
Great job, Baby Olsen! Keep cooking, kiddo!
We still have a way to go - we're still in the second trimester for a couple more weeks - but we're really excited that we've completed week 24 now, a critical milestone for viability. The next big milestone we're aiming for is 28 weeks.
6 comments:
WOO WHOO!!!!! We made it! We made it! We made it!
On a cool side note, when I logged into you page the timer on the right read 111 days, 11 hours, 11 minutes and 11 seconds!!! How cool is that! :)
that is really cool! I'm so happy for us! =)
Julie - I am thinking about you! I just read a post on Lizze's blog about you being at the Dr. Praying things are all going well. Congrats on making it to 24 weeks - I know that is a huge relief! Please keep us updated!
Julie: Hurray!!! Keep up the good work. Dad will be out on Saturday and he can get you lots of Micky D's if you want. Take advantage since this will be the last time someone will say "please gain weight!" Congrats!! Love, Mom
I'm doing the happy dance for you -:) me too actually (although I'm 24wks tomorrow but 'eh who's counting lol).
I too read Lizze's blog, hope all is well at the dr. Make sure to tell him it's a little late for an april fools prank!!! Keep that kiddo cooking!!!
Post a Comment