The swelling and pain of Bob's knee is worse and now he can't bend it at all without screaming in pain so Dad and I helped him down the stairs, into the car and now Dad is driving him to the ER. I'm staying behind since I can't sit upright for long periods of time. I handed Bob his daily meds, wallet and cell phone and gave dad my car keys and his cell phone so that they can both call me with updates. I'll post updates as I receive them.
Meanwhile, I'm trying not to think about the 'what if' scenarios that would cause stress since I am under strict orders to avoid stress haha. So, I'm laying on the couch with my laptop and my lunch and water and will stay down here since I'll need to let the dog out in a while.
Please keep Bob and his bum knee in your prayers - we really don't want him to have to undergo another surgery right now -- we need to get through this pregnancy and get Baby Olsen here before we can add another big thing to our list of stresses to deal with. Thanks in advance!
1 comment:
Feel better soon Bob!
Post a Comment