Thursday, April 3, 2008

Window into my bed rest world

Many have asked how I manage to still work while on bed rest. Bob took some photos to provide you with a window into my world.

Click to enlarge each picture for a closer view.

My "office"

my "supply cabinet"

and, my upstairs "kitchen"


9 comments:

Shannon said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! It looks like you have it all worked out! I find that just about every few days I have to de-clutter my area! It gets messy so fast!

Nicole said...

I just want to know if Hunter is like my two Fur-children and gets into food items? LOL If I had to have a set up like that it would be a constant fight to keep the boys out of it!! BTW Hunter is just tooo freaking cute!! She reminds me of Calvin everytime I see her picture :)

I guess I'll take my boring days ;)

Lizze said...

Man, I thought I was all organized but you make it look like a messy teenager...wait, I still act like a messy teenager sometimes...hhhhmmmm....lol I wish I could be that organized.

Julie said...

Shannon - believe me, there was a clean-up JUST before these pics were taken ;)

Nikky - Hunter won't touch food unless its out on the floor (as in open and free game) or handed to her - she's soooo good and I'm so lucky!

Lizze - don't let the neat appearance of these pics fool you - I'm like a messy teenager too but Bob makes me tidy up every time he comes home - which is good b/c otherwise the pic would be of me buried under a stack of wrappers, papers, empty water bottles, etc. LOL

Nicole said...

Yes you are lucky!! Mine have always operated under the "If I can smell it, and I can reach it, IT'S MINE!!!" And trust me, it's not a mode of operandum that is tolerated either ;). (just ask Chris about a missing home made German Choc Cake!!!)

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie! It's Lissa from iV. Just thought I'd check out your blog. I love all the pics...you have more on here than on iV. But I have to ask...is that Mt Dew in your little fridge? I see all this healthy food, then that. But hey, a pg woman has to splurge every once in a while, right? Glad to see you still have such a beautiful smile on your face after this much bedrest. Take Care, hun!

Lots of "cooking vibes",
Lissa

Julie said...

Hey Lissa! Thanks for visiting the blog. Nope, no Mountain Dew -- the only soda in there is Hansen's natural soda and I can't even drink it - I try and pour it out b/c it just isn't doing it for me. So all I drink is water (which I add flavoring to) and milk.

Julie said...

Lissa - I think you're seeing my little green cans of TreeTop apple juice. :)

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I love it! I 'thought' I *saw* Tang!!! I didn't know they still made it!:)