Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Glucose and mega pixels

Dr.N's office just called....I passed the glucose test!! Yay!!! I am so relieved. I was really concerned that I had failed (remember those cake cravings that never went ignored - and the fact that my belly was measuring 36 weeks when I was just at 27 weeks?!). Phew!

Another bit of good news is that I mentioned to Bob a while back that we probably should get a new video camera before the baby arrives since the ones we have are so old with outdated technology (mine is 10 years old, Bob's is even older than that). He immediately started researching the options. This morning I asked him what he'd found out and he handed me a printout of the one he ordered for us using his Amex points :). It's going to be great - a Sony model that uses a memory stick that can be taken out of the camera and plugged into our computers. It also takes 6 mega pixel still photographs and there are other bells and whistles too (something you can ask Bob all about now that he's an expert). So now we'll be prepared to document Baby Olsen's first everything. Although I've made it very clear that we will NOT be documenting his entrance to the world LOL - everything after that is ok though. ;)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

WHOOO HOOO on the passing the glucose! I'm still waiting for that hell I mean test.

Bob can video everything but his actual entry right?!?! :)

Julie said...

that's right - no hoochy shots! LOL

Amanda said...

Yippee! May there by tons of cake in your future!

On the video camera, make sure to tape not just the big events (birthdays, Christmas, etc.) but the everyday stuff (babbling, playing, crawling, talking, singing, etc.). That is even more fun for me to watch and I wish we had taped Raymond more frequently!