Saturday, April 12, 2008

Going to need a child to figure out these games!

Its a good thing we'll have a child in the house in the future - maybe he can teach me how to use these fancy video game controllers and games LOL. Bob rented a couple games for me to try out and let's just say they've been returned to Blockbuster already haha. Today I ordered some less challenging games online because Blockbuster didn't have any of the games rated for kids/family use - everything they had was action/violence and extreme sports stuff - things that I not only have no interest in but apparently no skill for either. haha! So...in a few days I should be receiving Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons, and an aviation game (for Bob of course). Until then, it's back to TV, movies, and web surfing.

Watched Bob wax both cars today. Kept him company while in my reclining lawn chair. It was a HOT day here today - high 80's, close to 90 I think.

Tomorrow is shower day -yay! Only get to do that every 2-3 days so when it is time not only is it a treat for me, its a treat to all those around me afterward haha!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

You'll figure out the games soon enough ;) Chris wants to know which game Bob is getting (what can I say he's weird ;) )

Lizze said...

There aren't many family oriented PS3 games. Have you downloaded "Flow" that's pretty relaxing once you figure out that motion controls.

Have fun!

I miss you!

Julie said...

Nikky - I ordered Bob "Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII" - it was the only flight one available for PS3 that I could find.

Julie said...

Lizze - I saw that "Flow" game and was hoping Blockbuster would have it but they didn't...but I'll be looking for it because it sounds cool.

Nicole said...

WHOOO HOO I MADE YOUR HEROS LIST FOR THE WEEK! LOL I'm soooooo easily entertained!!