Sunday, April 27, 2008

A wonderful Sunday

Bob and I were blessed with a visit from some wonderful friends today. Bonnie & Craig, Christine & Jack, and Nick came for a fun visit. I've been looking forward to their visit all week and it was well worth the wait. :) It was great getting caught up with everyone and hearing how they're doing and filling them in on how Baby Olsen is doing. They brought a delicious lunch with them - chicken to cook on the grill, pasta salad, potato salad, veggies and dip, chips, and a yummy cherry pie which they placed a candle in and we all sang happy birthday to Bob.

We had a really fun time lounging on the back patio. We really enjoyed the social visit since I'm not able get out and see people that I miss - which means Bob doesn't get out to see his friends and family either so it is so wonderful that they came to us. Thank you!!! Even Hunter was thrilled to have our friends here - she couldn't stop showing her affection and wandered from guest to guest giving out far more kisses than anyone could want from a dog on a hot spring day. Sorry about that!!

I'm settled back in - upstairs in bed - and the girls (Hunter and Winnie) have joined me. Time for a quick nap after an exciting day :).

No comments: