God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Bob's brilliant idea! (seriously!)
Bob just suggested that he and I go see a movie while my mom is still in town. He's been wanting to see a few movies for a long time but since I couldn't (bed rest), he didn't get to see any (didn't want to go without me). At first I thought to myself that I could think of a bunch of better things to do with a few hours - like go to the spa. But Bob quickly explained that he fully intends to use the movie as an opportunity for an uninterrupted nap!! He joked that we should bring burp rags to mop up our drool since we most certainly will drool from the shock of having uninterrupted sleep for more than 20-30 minutes at a time. He's brilliant! I think we'll be "seeing a movie" tomorrow. I'm tempted to just park the car in the parking garage at the theater, save the $ and just nap in the car with the seats reclined LOL. I'll let you know what we decide to do but I'm really excited for a good long nap haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Or what about finding a nice shady tree? Taking a blanket and snoozing under the tree if it's not too hot? ;) Could be very romantic lol but peaceful none the less!
And Yes... Don't take drugs and blog (or post blog comments ;) ) it's a dangerous habit!! LOL
it's been between 95-105 degrees here daily for 3 weeks - our nap will be indoors ;0.
Sounds like a wonderful idea. Hope you two do get a chance to nap on your own! How long is your mom there for to help out yet?
Mom leaves Wednesday :(. She's going to watch him this afternoon while Bob and I nap and then tomorrow she's going to watch him while we go see a movie (for real) since Bob really wants to see one b/c he's convinced he won't get to see one for years now LOL.
Post a Comment