Wednesday, July 30, 2008

One-handed posts

Lately, as most moms can attest to, it's been really hard finding concentrated time to dedicate to checking email or posting to the blog so nowadays I'm usually doing these things with one hand while holding Cooper in the other. The result...lots of typos. This morning I checked the site to read people's comments (which we LOVE to receive) and I noticed how in recent posts I managed to group words together haha - forgetting to press the space bar between words while hen-pecking the keyboard with one hand. I have a weird *thing* about typos (it's a sickness - proofreaditis I think it's called - LOL, OK I made that up - the real name for it is OCD ;0) so I edited some of the posts to fix the typos - probably missed some but oh well!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL. I can honestly say that I too have joined the one handed crowd... however I think when I broke my thumb years ago, I learned how to henpeck quickly lol. You'll catch on ;) most likely quicker then you think.

Lissa said...

I'm also in the one handed typing group! otherwise i would never have any computer time!

Anonymous said...

Trust me, your OCD will lessen as Cooper grows, crawls, runs, etc:) and you simply cannot worry about making things "perfect." That was a hard realization for me! LOL!