Tonight we did a "dry-run" mall trip so I could practice opening, using and then collapsing/stowing the stroller/travel system. I don't want to be caught/stumped by the process when I'm out alone with Cooper so Bob dropped us off at the mall while he went to the gym and then when he finished working out and came to pick us up he helped ensure I was able to get Cooper into the car safely and then collapse/stow away the stroller. Call me neurotic, but these "dry-runs" are really helping to calm my nerves about the fact that I'll soon be on my own with Cooper once Bob is back to work.
Cooper slept through the entire mall experience. I walked one lap around the mall and browsed through two or three stores but that's all I could do before I was exhausted and my feet were aching. As soon as I wheeled Cooper out of the mall he let out a big screech/cry and then Bob appeared with the car - perfect timing! ;)
I'm on a quest for the perfect diaper bag. I am trying to decide between a Vera Bradley weekender bag and one of the more traditional diaper bag options (Fleurville, Petunia Pickle Bottom, etc.). I don't want to spend a fortune though - so far the Vera Bradley option is leading the pack - I hope to decide and make a purchase before the weekend is over. We shall see. Meantime, I'm using the Enfamil bag that the hospital gave us - it's OK, but not big enough.
1 comment:
Big fan of a Vera option, especially since you can use it for other things.
Woo hoo on the mall trip!!!
Post a Comment