Thank goodness Bob and I have a new washer/dryer set that we bought last summer because they're running nearly all day every day - our previous set would never have handled it well. I can't believe the amount of laundry that we are doing now that Cooper is here. We have no shortage of baby clothes, blankets, burp cloths, etc....but he tears through them (spitting up, peeing/diaper mishaps, etc.) so quickly so laundry is always being done.
I don't mind doing all this laundry though - it's fun to fold up all the miniature outfits and think about how soon Cooper won't fit into these things and I'll be washing different garments in just a couple weeks.
3 comments:
Is it sad that I've been enjoying washing all the baby clothes and picturing our Baby in them and it isn't even here yet? Good thing you got that new washer and dryer! I told Nick the other day, I'm really glad we bought a front loader when we bought our new ones 3 years ago because now I won't feel bad doing constant small loads of baby stuff since it uses such little water to begin with.
And I hear it only gets worse ;)
It definitely gets worse. I am amazed by how much laundry we have (little boys get themselves dirty!) and we'll be adding to it in December! Part of my problem might be the incredibly small washers available in Europe. An extra large load for me is at best a medium load in a US washer.
Post a Comment