Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cooper is 4 weeks old today!

Cooper is 4 weeks old today! He celebrated by partying all night long and keeping Bob and I awake most of the night. ;0 Cooper's idea of a party differs from mine though - he likes to flail his arms around, often hitting himself in the head (which freaks me out) but he won't stand to have his arms swaddled anymore - managing to always get his arms out. He also likes to "sing" (aka scream/cry) and take in lots of air to contribute to his gassy state, making him all the more upset/unhappy. Fun times! Now that everyone is up for the day and Cooper has had his 8am feeding and is now napping, Bob and I are going to attempt to nap now. Wish us luck :)

1 comment:

Lizze said...

Hey that must be what Emmett John is doing...preparing for his 4 week bithday. We've been having similar issues. (you'll notice I'm commenting at 2:47am!)

Here's to the return of sleep and calmer, less gassy babies. ;)