Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bob's knee surgery is today

Bob is at the surgical center now being prepped for knee surgery. It will be an arthroscopic procedure on an out-patient basis with general anaesthesia. He will come home this evening and then will spend a few days on bed rest with me - poor guy.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers for a successful, complication-free surgery which will yield long-term relief from the swelling and pain issues that have been recurring.

I'll post an update when I hear from him later or when he gets home. My dad took him there so I'm at the mercy of updates from them by phone. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

No problemo honey! :) You got it! Let us know whats going on as soon as you can :)

Lissa said...

Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything went well and as planned. Take care!

Anonymous said...

And we have husbands with knee issues...it just keeps getting better;) Ron had his scoped out a few years ago...yikes.