....Ben & Jerry's ice cream....and, of course, the knowledge that Bob will hopefully find relief from another surgery he is now scheduled to have next week.
Dr.B says Bob should have arthroscopic surgery to scope out what's going on in the knee and "clean it out" to eliminate possible debris and maybe remove some torn tissue that they found in his MRI scans which was previously not thought to be causing any issues. He scheduled for the 15th. It'll be outpatient surgery but he'll be knocked out for it which Bob was happy to hear.
Now back to the Ben & Jerry's....I enjoyed "Chubby Hubby", and Bob enjoyed "Peanut Butter Cup". We're now watching Deal or No Deal which was filmed in the Philippines and they're showing foods they eat there and it's a good thing we had our ice cream before seeing this because OMG! EW! My SIL is from there and she never ever mentioned such nasty foods before -- cheeks and eyes and crap like that - YUCK!
Oh yeah, Bob will be out of work through June now. Maybe I can harrass him into discussing baby names now - I'll wear him down slowly but surely now that he's a captive audience. haha!
1 comment:
You are too funny! (I skipped the whole nasty food stuff...) Captive audience! LOL if your anything like me... Bob is sooo screwed ;)
Post a Comment