God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Yawning hurts - arg!
This isn't a new thing for me as it's been happening for a few weeks but it's becoming more bothersome - it hurts to yawn! On the inhale for most yawns I feel a jab under my ribcage and I think that it's more bothersome because I'm yawning more frequently as a result of being short of breath more frequently (yawning more for oxygen than out of being tired) thanks to Baby Olsen's rapid growth and increasing pressure on my organs. Ah what fun! (not!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment