
God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Scavengers!!
Dad brought me a fabulous dinner: roasted chicken, pasta and turkey meatballs - it's all about variety! ;) But, within seconds of receiving it, my furry scavengers appeared. They sat here, on the other side of my plate, patiently waiting, staring and hoping that I'd share. Think again, kiddos! It was such a sight that I had to memorialize it with a photo...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Scavengers? No. Beggars yes (in my house anyhow.) Too funny. I showed Chris and he laughed, and was impressed that Winnie was inline for food too.
How funny......I can't wait to see their reaction when little Baby Olsen arrives.......
Love, Mom
Post a Comment