God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
I wish all of you a blessed and Happy Mother's Day!
Julie! Happy Mothers Day to you!!! Even though you don't have a child to hold on the outside of you, you are still making the ultimate sacrifice that mothers make for their children! You are giving that little one on the inside of you the best start in life! You are doing a great job and just wait and see it is almost over!
Happy Mother's Day to you too! I hope it was enjoyable. I'm still waiting to see this fabulous new haircut...the bison picture just didn't quite do it for me :)
I hope your Mother's Day was nice. I loved the video conferencing equipment you sent me!! It will come in so handy when you and I and Baby Olsen talk!!
3 comments:
Julie! Happy Mothers Day to you!!! Even though you don't have a child to hold on the outside of you, you are still making the ultimate sacrifice that mothers make for their children! You are giving that little one on the inside of you the best start in life! You are doing a great job and just wait and see it is almost over!
Happy Mother's Day to you too! I hope it was enjoyable. I'm still waiting to see this fabulous new haircut...the bison picture just didn't quite do it for me :)
I hope your Mother's Day was nice. I loved the video conferencing equipment you sent me!! It will come in so handy when you and I and Baby Olsen talk!!
Hang in there.....Love, Mom
Post a Comment