For a few days now I've been having pain in my left shoulder, in the front. Whenever I would breathe deeply, cough, yawn, or laugh it would hurt even more and it was contributing to keeping me awake at night (along with the hip/back pain I've mentioned previously). I knew it wasn't anything in my lungs based on the location of the pain but I had decided yesterday that if it didn't go away by Sunday night I'd probably go in and get checked out. WELL...just before going to sleep last night Bob crawled into bed and rubbed my shoulder. He worked on it for a long time and really put some strength into it (to the point where I wasn't sure which hurt worse - the original pain or the rubbing). It 'hurt so good' haha.
I slept MUCH better - in spite of the FIVE trips to the bathroom. And Bob says I didn't snore all night like had been doing the two nights prior.
I'm convinced, Bob's miracle hands fixed my shoulder which fixed the snoring problem too. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment