Dad and Bob just walked into the bedroom to make fun of me for crying over the ending of a book I just finished reading ("The Art of Racing in the Rain" by Garth Stein). My dad said he's bored and wants to go to Toys R Us to buy a red wagon to put me in it and walk up and down the street - he's totally kidding and it did make me laugh.
I said to them "one of you could give me a pedicure, if you're bored." Bob responded "ha, when monkeys fly out of my butt!" and walked away. My dad said "I could probably arrange for that to happen." and then he laughed and followed Bob out of the room saying "you aren't going to give your wife a pedicure!?"
I tried! I guess my feet are going to have to stay ugly with chipped polish and caluses until after my giant belly goes away. It's ok though - nobody gets to see them but me, Bob and Dad.
4 comments:
when monkeys fly huh - - now there is a sight. Can't the guys put you in a wheel barrel and go for a walk? LOL Maybe a little road trip won't hurt......you have been so good...........Love, Mom
So I had this totally hilarious comment on the title to this post - then chris blew the circuit breaker that my computer is hooked up to. :S Men! Anyhow - very funny!!!!! (and yes.... in a weird way I wanna see that happen)... So did your Dad convince Bob to give you a pedi?!?!!?
You should have seen the look on my face when you blog loaded. I was on the phone and just started laughing. Hopefully your dad will talk Bob into giving you a pedicure. While hes at it, maybe a nice leg massage? If those hands worked such great miracles on your shoulder, maybe they could do the same to your legs. Tell him it would help so much with blood flow and stuff.
Flying monkeys....hhhhmmmm...I may know someone who knows someone, if you catch my drift. ;) lol
In all seriousness though, your hairstylist was super cool and came to you. Maybe she knows someone who would be willing to do the same? Just a thought.
And do Nikky and I a favor, take pictures if the monkey thing happens. We're always looking for a good laugh. ;)
Post a Comment