A few hours ago my Dad called up the stairs to ask me if I wanted to go lay on the reclining chair on the patio while I had lunch. Now I know I'm not supposed to go down/up stairs but I had JUST posted that I was sad about being imprisoned indoors on such a gorgeous day so my response was "OK!" haha. I was super careful, walked down the stairs slowly (have no choice really since just walking to the bathroom makes me winded) and made my way to the patio. Dad brought me a pillow and Hunter came straight over to my side so she could receive some pets and she turned toward me and saw I had a little bit of my belly showing since my shirt had ridden up when I leaned back in the chair and she gave Baby Olsen a bunch of kisses. Too cute!
Dad brought me a yummy bowl of pasta and turkey meatballs, along with the newspaper.
I stayed there for nearly three hours - watching and listening to the birds and watching the cat and the dog watch the birds. There's a wonderful cool breeze on this sunny and warm day - probably 80 degrees.
Back in bed now...where I'll remain until my next outing - doc appointment on Wednesday. I'm much happier now that I've been able to get a few hours of fresh air and relaxation. The dog and the cat followed me back into the house, up the stairs and are now settled in - Winnie on the bed with me and Hunter on the floor next to the bed. They're so loyal and wonderful. >^.^<
1 comment:
I'm so glad you were able to get out and really enjoy the weather. Thats so cute that Hunter was kissing your belly. Smokey used to do that more, but I think he's confused since my belly has been getting so big. Hopefully Wed will be another nice day so when you get home from the dr, you can just lay outside again...that way it isn't an extra trip up/down the stairs!
Post a Comment