
God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Friday, May 2, 2008
New belly pics
It's hard to believe it's been nearly a week since Bob took these pics of me and I haven't yet posted them here. These were taking last Sunday when I was 27 weeks and 4 days. It amazes us how big I'm getting (everywhere haha). I also didn't realize just how badly I need a haircut until looking at these pictures. The other day I discovered my eyebrows desperately need attention too - after all, it's been over three months since I showed up in a salon for the usual girlie maintenance. Yikes! When Bob had his haircut last week he said our hair stylist offered to come to the house to give me a haircut so I think I'd better give her a call asap. Maybe I can convince her to rescue my eyebrows too.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Whoooo hooo ;) Your loooking hot mama!
Post a Comment