God blessed us with a baby boy who almost didn't make it out of the womb. We fought and prayed and on June 21, 2008, he arrived and changed our lives forever - in the most blessed and amazing way. This blog chronicles our journey of near-tragedy, extended bed rest (19 weeks), and the joys and tears along the way and ever since. Baby Olsen is a baby no more. He's our wonderfully loving, and bright little man, Cooper Mitchell Olsen.
Friday, May 9, 2008
I feel human again...
....thanks to Kristin, our fabulous hair stylist who came to the house and gave me a fabulous haircut this afternoon. She's so sweet and did such a great job in spite of me not being able to sit up straight and her not being about to rotate around me since I had to be reclined so I was reclined on the couch and she stood and knelt behind me. She was even able to do a great job on my bangs without looking straight at the front of me - I turned my head sideways while she stood behind me and voila! Amazing. I can see and the hair is off my neck and shoulders and I feel human again! yay! I'll post a pic later - the camera is upstairs and I've used up all but one of allotted trips up/downstairs which means I'm stuck downstairs until its time for bed. So pics to come tomorrow. Now if only I could convince someone to come work on my eyebrows and my toes LOL. I guess this is good practice for once baby Olsen arrives - I won't have time to pamper myself then and I'm not used to having it now that I've been on bed rest for over 3 months. Funny how that works out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! As for the toes... ;) I've been known to "borrow" my girlfriend's 3yo to put lotion on my feet! LOL soo you could probably get one of the girls in your neighborhood to help you out! And I can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment