Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've been tagged...."One word...no more...no less"

Ok, so my friend, Lizze, has "tagged" me which means I have to answer questions on my blog, using just one word answers. Here's the list and my answers:
  1. Where is your cell phone? nightstand
  2. Your significant other? brilliant
  3. Your hair? mess
  4. Where's your mother? car
  5. Your father? cooking
  6. Your favorite thing? friendship
  7. Your dream last night? none
  8. Your favorite drink? appletini
  9. Your dream/goal? motherhood
  10. The room you're in? bedroom
  11. Your ex? loser
  12. Your fear? loneliness
  13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? vacation
  14. Where were you last night? bedroom
  15. What you're not? skinny
  16. Muffins? blueberry
  17. One of your wish list items? outing
  18. Where you grew up? Connecticut
  19. The last thing you did? type
  20. What are you wearing? pajamas
  21. Your TV? HD
  22. Your pets? awesome
  23. Your computer? portable
  24. Your life? blessed
  25. Your mood? bored
  26. Missing someone? Grumpy
  27. Your car? equipped
  28. Something you're not wearing? socks
  29. Favorite Store? Amazon
  30. Your spring? warm
  31. Like someone? many
  32. Your favorite color? blue
  33. When is the last time you laughed? today
  34. Last time you cried? yesterday
  35. Who will/would re-post this? nobody
  36. Who won't/wouldn't re-post this? everyone
  37. Favorite sport/activity? swimming

I tag: Lissa - just because I know she'll read this and she's a loyal blogger on her own blog :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Missing someone? Grumpy"

Awww...I remember visiting him in the home w/ you....